Thursday, February 8, 2007

Cold Cold Weather



Still no sign of the Carolina Wren, I fear the worse. The birds are feeding like crazy, in the evening as it is getting dark while I am fixing supper I watch the cardinals, they are always plentiful at dusk and dawn, I have counted as many as 16 at the feeder and in the bushes around the feeder. On a higher note, my grandsons are spending the weekend with me, they love being outside as much as I do, I am not sure how much time we will be able to spend outside this weekend, I better get my long johns out :). The picture is a favorite of mine, the boys and I were walking back from an "adventure" in the woods last fall. Gran was trailing behind at this point.

2 comments:

Dori said...

The digital art is pretty neat. I have never seen a program that will make a picture look painted. I love this picture of your grandsons.

IBOY said...

You know, I haven't heard the Carolina wrens in our woods either, since it turned cold... this winter will definitely be a trial for them.
don