Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lavatera, more snow and foot surgery.





Foot surgery has been humbling for sure, I am having to use a walker and not put any weight on my foot at all, it is horrible! I will be glad when this is all over. I can't even get a cup of coffee to my computer table by myself.

Well, now that I am done feeling sorry for myself I will talk about Lavateras since Ruth thought that my last photo was of one, I can see why she thought that. I got my first seeds for Lavateras a long time ago when I belonged to the Flower and Herb seed exchange which is part of the Seed Savers Exchange in Decorah, Iowa. They are a wonderful little flower that self-seeds like crazy for me. I just happen to have some pictures I have taken of them, does that surprise anyone??? :)

It sounds as if our cold weather may be coming to an end, why does it matter to me, I can't leave the house anyway??????????? There I go again feeling sorry for myself :), this too shall pass as the saying goes, soon I hope.

1 comment:

Lavateraguy said...

The photographs appear to be of a musk mallow (Malva moschata or Malva alcea) rather than a Lavatera.