Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's 2008




2008 it almost here, I wonder if I will be able to stay awake to see the new year in..........doubtful :).




As seed catalogs arrive earlier and earlier each year I stack them up until after the first of year, three more arrived today, but after tomorrow I can start browsing, YEAH! Spring is just around the corner, right???? Select Seeds arrived today, it is my favorite catalog so I may have to look at that one tomorrow. We have a very quiet day planned, I am going to watch the Rose Parade start to finish on HGTV as they air it without commercials.




Have a happy and safe new year, I feel 2008 is going to bring some changes in my life.








7 comments:

Gin said...

Have a happy and prosperous new year!

I like your attitude about the proximity of spring. :)

Cheers,
Ginni

Whyite said...

Happy !2008! Spring come on and get here already!

Tira said...

Have a wonderful 2008! I planted my vegetable and annual flower seeds yesterday and the day before.A month late for our weather, but only now I got the time-and I see the arugula and radish are already germinated!

IBOY said...

Happy New Year... let's hope for a thaw!
Don

Wurzerl said...

I come late, but I have the most long way to go. I wish you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year and always a green thumb for the flowers.
Wurzerl

Shady Gardener said...

Guess what I saw at my feeder today!? A Rufous sided Towhee! Was I excited! :-)

Yep! I look forward to 2008 as a year of possibilities and promise! It will be a great year and, if there are good things happening to you, all the better!! ;-)

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Shady, I have never seen a Rufous sided Towhee! How cool.

Nicole, it is not nice to talk about planting veggies in January to a gardener in Iowa......... :). Seriously, I love visiting your tropical garden blog.