Monday, April 16, 2007

Could it Be? Spring???



As I am sitting here with a window open I am hopeful that spring has finally arrived! I was out looking around this weekend, and I am more hopeful than I was a couple of weeks ago. I think we will have lilac blooms here, I don't think the buds were out far enough to freeze, the new leaves were frozen of course but they all seem to be putting out new green leaves. All the spring bulbs are done for the year , except possibly for some late tulips. It looks as if some of the bluebells will bloom as well.


3 comments:

A wildlife gardener said...

It's Spring! Now the weather will improve and you will be inspired once more.

Ki said...

What's the name of the plant in the picture with the white flowers. It looks like you will have Virginia bluebells soon.

Green thumb said...

It does look like spring.
Finally, spring seems to have arrived in your garden, although it just left my garden to give way to scorching summers.
The Lilacs look beautiful and I too would like to know the name of the white flowers.